What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster,work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for gettingvalue out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows foropen-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level– the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes andtransformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we areinteresting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
How you will spend yourtime as our next Implementation Consultant
Qlik is seeking askilled BI consultant with a strong background in building BI applications andproject management for an exciting opportunity within our DACH consulting team.In this role you will have a major impact on the success of our technologies, byimplementing innovative customer solutions that rely on your skills andcompetencies in a diverse range of application development technologies.
Your role would be tofunction as an application consultant able to scope, estimate and deliver richsolutions to our customers across DACH. You will work within hybridmultidiscipline teams across Europe as well as the DACH team to deliveringBusiness Intelligence solutions enhanced by innovative use of othertechnologies to enrich the functionality and usability aspects.
You should be able tocommunicate effectively including presenting solutions internally and tocustomers. Your strong technical, analytical and consultative expertise willnurture customers to drive adoption and repeat purchases.
*Travelup to 75% (DACH)
You will be successful if youhave
- Knowledge and experience with a range of BusinessIntelligence tools
- Knowledge in Relational Database systems and datamodeling, SQL preferably from DBA related work; Knowledge of Extract,Transformation and Load (ETL) tools
- Excellent client-facing skills with the ability tosolve the clients’ needs and manage scope. Backgroundand experience gained in top-tier consulting organizations
- An outgoing, focused and organized individual, with astrong drive to succeed
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, able tosucceed in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent presentation, communications andinterpersonal skills. Problem Solving andNegotiating
- Thinks quickly, responding to customer inquiriesappropriately and offering creative solutions
- Ability to generate client signoff and commitment tothe overall solution, architecture and design
- Ability to organize and lead client sessions thatinvolve non-technical resources, creating functional requirements and applicationdesign
- Understanding of project management &implementation methodologies
You will thrive if you have
- Bachelor or master’sdegree
- A passion for Business Discovery and BusinessIntelligence solutions
- 5+ years of experience in BI Software Industrypreferred
- 4+ years as aBI consultant
- 4+ years consulting, client facing, or freelanceexperience
- Native German speaker mandatory; Business levelEnglish mandatory and based in Germany (or planning to relocate)
- Willingness to travel 75% of the time (Can behigher or lower depending on customer requirements)
- Optional: ITIL, MCSE or similar certificationwould be advantageous.
If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Send your application to email@example.com, please.