Our customer ismotivated to help people make discoveries in data, share insights, makedecisions and act with confidence. Making a difference, both in small and largeways, is our passion. At the heart of thecompany is the Swedish soul, which guides everything from culture and productdesign approach to corporate social responsibility program. It’s what drivesthe company to create a culture of innovation. We believe data canchange the world. And we believe people can, too.
The Services Organization
Services are all about accelerating the success of thecustomers, partners and employees. We provide the training, support andconsulting needed to successfully develop, deploy and use the products.
The Consulting Services team ensures that thecustomers and partners are successfully implementing innovative and effectivesolutions to meet their business goals. Itincludes Project/Engagement Management, Technical Delivery Management,Services and Technical Architects.
How you will spend your time as Architect
Qlik is searching for a technical architect with broadand deep knowledge of Windows (Linux, cloud services, Kubernetes containerplatforms), security and automation, along with strong communication skills andconsulting services experience.
In this role, you will work with senior ITstakeholders alongside enterprise architects at our largest customers,designing and delivering hands-on solutions that are secure, reliable whilescaling to thousands of users.
You will support and advise Qlik’s customers tointegrate the Qlik platform within enterprise deployments, integratingthird-party products while leveraging on-premise and cloud platforms to assurehigh performance and availability. In order to do so you need to be comfortablewith the concepts of "dev-ops” methodologies, scripting and security.
We seek out and reward ambitious people who learnquickly, enjoy exploring new technology, and like to work with other talentedpeople on diverse teams. You must be willing to travel and to engage with avariety of customers remotely and on-site.
Yourresponsibilities will include the following:
· Understand Qlik’s in-memory data discoveryarchitecture and advocate and communicate adherence to Qlik’s best-practicesand standards
· Design and deliver highly scalable technical solutionsthat integrate Qlik products with customers’ enterprise systems
· Providing hands-on assistance with designing andprovisioning secure and scalable Qlik environments for on premise and cloudbased platforms
· Solve client technical issues and providing coachingto client technical staff on the Qlik platform.
Keychallenges in this role:
· Thrive in a client-centric environment with a focus onthe most challenging enterprise accounts
· Guiding large enterprise customers to align with Qlikproduct strategy and to adopt best practices
· Collaborate with global sales and product teams todeliver best-in-class solutions
· Assist customers with high expectations while leadingthem to new levels of success
You willbe successful if you are
· Minimum of 2+ years of experience managing internaland/or external clients in the delivery of large infrastructure solutions,including server, storage and network infrastructure planning;
· Strong client-facing consultative skills, able to actas a customer advocate;
· Understanding of Windows Server architecture –W2012,W2016 and IIS;
· Understanding of Linux Server architecture – RHEL,Oracle Linux, Amazon Linux, etc.
· Experience with containers (Docker) and orchestration(Kubernetes) technologies;
· Familiar with one or more server-side scriptinglanguages (e.g. PowerShell, Python, Bash)
· Familiarity with server hardware selection, design andtroubleshooting;
· Understanding of High Availability and NetworkedStorage solutions including Clustering, Failover and Disaster Recovery productsand concepts such as MS Clustering Services, Load Balancing, Routers, LUNS, SANand NAS;
· Understanding of application layer protocols, such asHTTP/S, TCP/IP, UDP and Web sockets;
· Demonstrated abilities with SSO-related software suchas ADFS, SiteMinder, OpenSSO, Auth0, Okta or other SAML & OpenID Connectproviders;
· Understanding of Web application security andconcepts, such as Ticketing, header injection, XSS, SSL, HTTPS, Kerberos,certificates, Active Directory, LDAP, reverse proxies and firewalls;
· Hands on experience designing and deploying complexsolutions in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud or other cloud providers;
· Excellent presentation and communication skills totechnical and non-technical audiences.
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science orrelated technical field, or related industry experience
You will thrive if you are
· Familiar with auto-deployment of Windows (andLinux-based software)
· Knowledge of clustering, fail-over and disasterrecovery and concepts such as MS clustering services, load balancing, routersand network storage
· Experience with infrastructure automation tools likeTerraform and AWS-CloudFormation
· Experience with deployment and configurationmanagement tools like Chef, Puppet, and Ansible
· Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP(e.g. Salesforce.com, Oracle, SAP R/3)
· Experience developing automation solutions that useAPIs
· Knowledge of Extract, Transformation and Load (ETL)tools
The position is based in Germany (preferable in Munich or Dusseldorf,Home Office possible). Ability to travel up to 60% - 80% of the time
If you think this position is interesting, you arewelcome with your complete application in English. Send your application to email@example.com,please.
Sehr gerne können Sie auch über den Link Terminvereinbarung einen Termin in meinen Kalender eintragen.