C3 AI is looking for a Group Vice President ofSales. The Group Vice Presidents of Sales is responsible for new customer acquisition,sales strategy, and execution. Group Vice Presidents of Sales are measured byand expected to achieve all agreed upon new sales goals for the assignedterritory. The successful Group Vice President will have a network and accessto executives in target key accounts.
This is a direct quota carrying opportunitywith responsibilities to build a sales team in the assigned region (France,Spain, and Italy). The Group Vice President will be measured on the sum oftheir contributions in addition to their team’s contributions. This role requires to be able to sell toEnterprises at a C-level.
- Lead a high performing sales function across the region
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by managing and coaching the sales team
- Recruit and develop a top tier enterprise sales organization
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Personally engage in key account sales and ongoing customer success.
- Collaborating with senior executives to execute a sales goal for the region
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
- Develop and continue to optimize sales pipeline and forecast process with focus on predictability
- Define territories that allows the team to have the right potential to identify customer prospects and targets.
- Represent C3.ai by driving sales opportunities with company partners.
- Measure and report results of sales and plan execution.
- Identify areas for improvement and acts to implement positive change.
- Grow and lead the local sales team as required by the local market conditions and opportunity.
- 10+ years of sales leadership experience leading teams in strategic sales
- 15+ years documented success in enterprise software sales or business technology products and services.
- Deep experience selling into accounts in core markets
- Outstanding track records of experiences and successes in growing a sales territory and exceeding assigned goals
- Experience with and understanding of AI and Machine Learning is highly favorable.
- Experience creating data driven programs to drive company strategy.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience with data management and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
C3 AI provides a highly competitivecompensation package and excellent benefits.
If you think this position is interesting, youare welcome with your complete application in English firstname.lastname@example.org
Landsberger Straße 302
Mobil: +49 171 5677539