C3 AI is looking for a Senior Sales Director in Germany. The Senior Sales Director will be responsible for new customer acquisition, sales strategy and execution. The Sales Director is measured by and expected to achieve all agreed upon new sales goals for the assigned territory.
This individual contributor sales opportunity is located in Munich.
- Develop, maintain and manage the implementation of strategic sales plans.
- Manage efforts to research and identify customer prospects and targets.
- Build and maintain C3’s company brand, establishing our position in the market.
- Collaborate with sales, products and marketing teams to develop new product offerings within existing and new lines of business.
- Represent C3 AI by driving business development with company partners.
- Conduct market research and recommends product positioning and pricing strategy.
- Accountable for personal sales quotas based on corporate revenue goals.
- Personally engage in key account sales, business development, and ongoing customersuccess.
- Develop and actively maintain sales forecasts across assigned accounts and lines of business.
- Measure and report results of sales and plan execution.
- Identify areas for improvement and acts to implement positive change.
- Manage development and maintenance of referral-generation plans.
- Manage development and execution of external and internal sales communication plans.
- 7+ years documented success in enterprise software sales or business technology productsand services.
- Experience creating data driven programs to drive company strategy.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience with data management and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
C3 AIprovides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
If youthink this position is interesting, you are welcome with your completeapplication in English to email@example.com
3p Personalmanagement GmbH
Mobile: +49 171 5677539