Qlik is a global, highly successful businessintelligence & data analytics software company. Besides medium-sized companies,large companies are also among the customers. The company has approx. 2,000employees worldwide. Gartner, Forrester and Barc see the products and thecompany as a market leader.
Qlik helps enterprises around the world movefaster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution forgetting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market thatallows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at anyskill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomesand transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we areinteresting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Presales Team
The Pre-Sales organization at Qlik is avital interface to our customers and partners working in tandem with other Qlikdepartments, including Business Development, R&D, Sales, Consulting, andSupport. In this role, you will leverage these relationships to support theoverall sales efforts to drive revenue in net new accounts and expand ourpresence within the existing customer base. The teams work mainly geographicallyand may be industry-focused as well. Pre-sales are instrumental in proving the technicaland business value of our solutions, to drive revenue.
- Play an active role in market development and perform presentations, remote and on-site proof of concepts. Develop demo's and assist with formulating customer proposals with a focus on analytics and integration.
- Partner effectively with sales and play an active business and technical lead role in the sales process for all customer and partner engagements.
- Manage the pre-sales client engagement projects from a technical standpoint.
- Manage the balance between customer expectations and delivering projects that meet and
- exceed expectations.
- Remain current with the Qlik product's functions and features, and with alternative and competitive products in the markets Qlik serves.
- Marketing Activities (Webinars and events).
- Architect, design and develop complex analytical solutions as a presales scenario, based on customer requirements.
- Enable the partner ecosystem on Qlik solutions and technologies.
You will be successful if you have
- Self-driven and results-oriented with a strong will to succeed; a naturally organized person with determination to deliver excellence.
- A strong team player who can obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly and contribute to the overall success of Qlik.
- A strong technical and business level presenter with the ability to deliver a highly technical solution to all levels of the audience
- Understand customer pains and translate those into viable solutions for the business and
- maximizing potential to sell.
- More than 5 years of technical experience, in Business Intelligence and Data Integration solutions.
- Proven ability to demonstrate software and articulate the technology during the sales cycle and with the ability to explain complex things simply.
- A confident attitude and professional demeanor in all customer interactions.
- Excellent level of English and German languages.
- Customer facing experience
- Knowledge of two or more BI tools.
- Experience with Data Warehouses, Data Lakes, and RDBMS is an advantage.
Nice to have:
- Experience with replication or Data Integration tools and CDC technology is an advantage.
- Experience with Cloud technology (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Understanding of Cloud Native technologies such as Containers/Kubernetes/Docker.
- 3rd party S/W knowledge (Microsoft ADLS, Snowflake, SAP, Oracle, MS SQL)
Key objectives in first weeks:
- Fast understanding and learning of the products
- Ability for presenting the Software with the key differentiators
- Understanding of the main competitors
- Become familiar with assigned companies and arrange meetings with them
- Identify sales opportunities and close them
The role isin the Vienna office in Austria, covering the Emerging Markets Region (EasternEurope, Middle East & Africa). Travel will be required when the new normalstarts.
If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your completeapplication in English to email@example.com