As a leader in analytic process automation (APA), Alteryx unifiesanalytics, data science and business process automation in one, end-to-endplatform to accelerate digital transformation. Organizations of all sizes, allover the world, rely on the Alteryx Analytic Process Automation Platform todeliver high-impact business outcomes and the rapid upskilling of their modernworkforce.
Why work for just any analytics company?
At Alteryx, we are explorers, dreamers and innovators. We’re on ajourney to build the best analytics platform in the world, but we can’t do itwithout people like you, leading the way. Forget the stereotypical techcompanies of the past. Embrace the unconventional, exercise your imaginationand help alter the future with Alteryx.Overview:
Are you a proven sales professional looking to directly drive thesuccess of one of the most exciting companies in Strategic Analytics? Alteryxhas an immediate opportunity for an experienced, results oriented AccountExecutive. Our ideal candidate is a tireless hunter who lives for finding,developing and expanding opportunities for new business. If evangelizingunbelievable technologies is simply part of your sales DNA, and being thevanguard for the next wave in BI / Strategic Analytics sounds exciting, thenwe'd like to talk to you!
- 5-7 years of experience selling complex Enterprise level B2B softwaresolutions to the executive/director-level as well as the analyst/usercommunity; SaaS, PaaS and/or hybrid.
- Proven sales track record with history of clearly meeting or exceedingquotas.
- Technologically savvy with experience in Business Intelligence,Strategic Analytics, Data Integration/ETL, Data Services Provider or DataDiscovery/Visualization technology is required.
- History of successful technology sales to LOB, rather than straight ITfocus.
- Ability to develop the strategic goals and tactical plans necessary to identify,prospect and connect with targeted accounts.
- Can successfully translate technology into business level conversationsthat bring value and uncover opportunity for our clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business or sales management
- A disciplined "prospector” who can continuously build a pipeline whileworking on prosecuting deals; leverage existing network and all social channelsincluding LinkedIn to drive communications and account penetration.
- Disciplined sales professional with ability to self-manage and pushbeyond the bounds of adequate performance and standard expectations.
- Documented expertise in any of our primary vertical industries:retail/CPG, financial services, retail banking, QSR/FSR/LSR, telecommunicationsor real estate.
- Ability to travel up to 40 to 60%.
- Detail oriented, relationship building skills, and a focus on a highlevel of customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including highcaliber presentation skills; PC skills including PowerPoint, Word, Excel andSalesforce.com.
Location: Munich and/or home office
If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with yourcomplete application in English to email@example.com