Build high-quality and fully performing software that complies withmodern coding standards and technical design as part of a passionate team.
Code meets Creativity. Cloudflight brings together more than 400visionary digital strategists, experienced software architects, leading datascientists and cloud engineers in 17 locations throughout the world. Together Cloudflighthelp their customers to design, build and operate scalable platforms andapplications to grow their digital business.
Cloudflight have been building a home full of open communication, purposeand mastery where you can unfold your wings and take responsibility from dayone. Cloudflighter are makers, creators, and innovators. They provide an agileand safe place where brilliant people proudly co-create the digital future andenable each other to grow. Use your flexibility and autonomy to shape your workenvironment and contribute to an ambitious journey. Join Cloudflight and workalongside the greatest minds, because at Cloudflight, your work is meaningful,significant, and has impact. Together, with outstanding passion, we do our bestfor excellent software solutions every day.
It makes Cloudflight happy and honored to find themselves in kununu’s top10 employers: They are No. 4 among all companies in the DACH region and evenNo. 1 among the IT companies in the category "Work-Life-Balance”.
As Business Developer, you will…
- create a tailor-made sales strategy for existing and potential clients in the automotive industry
- take responsibility for a group of customers in your technology areas to develop existing business
- build long-term key relationships and communicate at all levels of decision-making
- identify and analyze the needs and goals of the customer in order to increase opportunities through a customer-oriented value proposition
- up- and cross-sell our entire service portfolio adapted to the customers
- identify necessary actions to improve the acquisition chances and attractiveness of opportunities
- keep yourself up-to-date with the latest technological trends in order to perceive an early market entry
- create success stories and a targeted market approach, in cooperation with marketing
You will enjoy this job if you…
- have knowledge in technological topics and feel comfortable explaining them
- understand the customer’s challenges and problems in emerging technologies in order to inherit the solution in your sales story and create value
- have already gained experience in consulting and selling complex IT solutions which require explanations
- already established trusting and long-term customer relationships with proven success
- bring along experience in the application of emerging technologies across industries and in working with agile teams
- win over people with your personality and have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- speak German and English fluently and are able to work with teams from different national and international locations
As Cloudflight employees, we love to…
- learn new things, constantly challenge ourselves and are really passionate about our field of work
- solve problems and develop efficient solutions
- have a "can do” attitude and positive outlook
- share and exchange knowledge
- have a lot of freedom and the chance to grow
- discuss new ideas and have the opportunity to shape a naturally and rapidly growing business
- spend quality time with our colleagues during social events – also across locations
Place of location: Cologne, Frankfurt and Home Office
You find the field of activity exciting and we have piqued your interest, then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org